Here’s how we can work with you:
- Help you identify your learning outcomes and find the best e-learning solution for your business
- Offer project management services to oversee the design, development and delivery of your solution
- Design e-learning courseware using in-house and contracted Instructional Designers and Developers
- Build customised or Custom courseware for your internal use
- Build template-based or Rapid courseware using commercially-available authoring tools
- Develop courseware for Mobile environments
- Provide consulting services to support the development of internal standards and processes related to the production of e-learning assets.
Would you like to learn more about how our team works to deliver e-learning solutions?
Click on the laptop or here to board Elbury’s e-learning Express.
2. By listening and responding.
We take a highly consultative approach to projects to ensure your online endeavours and investments are successful and demonstrate a strong return on investment. We start with the end in mind: We understand that every online solution needs to address not only learning objectives but also a range of operational and strategic business needs.
3. By being creative and innovative.
Our team of specialists can design and develop:
- rich media courseware (using video, animations, audio and avatars)
- e-learning for mobile devices
- virtual workplace simulations
- online assessment systems.
Pushing the boundaries of traditional e-learning, we are always examining emerging trends and technologies to find the best ways of delivering interactions that capture and sustain your learner’s attention. Whether your organisation wants to be at the cutting edge of learning solutions or to innovate within a more familiar approach, the Elbury team has the skills and experience to get you there.
4. By being proactive.
We are your e-learning experts – in a great position to identify project risks and opportunities to maximise your learners’ experience. Our teams are always looking for the best approaches to ensure an on-time and in-budget solution.